Sales Associate / Pointe Shoe Fitter
SF Dance Gear is hiring!
- Are a current or former dancer
- Have experience wearing pointe shoes
- Are available some weekdays and at least one day on the weekend
- Are detail oriented
- Can work and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Are able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Are adaptable to change
- Have a friendly and energetic personality with a knack for customer service
- Have solid communication and interpersonal skills
- A generous employee discount (even on pointe shoes!)
- A fun and friendly dance-retail environment
- Flexible scheduling
- Paid training and opportunities to grow
Experience and skills needed:
Must be at least 18 years old by working start date. Able to work at least five hours on your feet. Occasional heavy lifting required. Experience in a fast-paced retail or customer service–oriented business, as well as an understanding of sales principles and customer service practices, is a plus. This is a part-time position.
SF Dance Gear is a local, woman-owned small business. We opened in July 2018 and are so glad to be here for the Bay Area dance community. If you are interested in joining our team, please email your résumé (including dance and/or work experience) to email@example.com.